No. 1 Sustainable Design and Materials

As part of this elective in Sustainable Design and Materials, I have established this blog which will catalogue the information that I have gathered from lectures and present further research into the topics that have been discussed. Although this elective is heavily focused on TED [Textiles Environment Design] I intend to use the design strategies in relation to Interior and Spatial Design, and explore possibilities of reducing the impact ISD has on the environment.


As an ISD student I intend to focus my research and thoughts on design aspects involving architectural, interior and spatial design, hopefully resulting in exploring methods to create a 'greener' more sustainable environment to live, work and play in. 


I chose the above image because of the way it incorporates some of the ideas explored in TED's Ten Design Strategies and it's relation to Interior and Spatial Design. 


isover.com

1 comment:

  1. I have read your blog and I gathered some needful information from your blog. Keep update your blog. Awaiting for your next update.
    eSignature Solution

    ReplyDelete